Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pinterest, Besties for Crafting, and New Ornaments!

So you know how I use this little venue to
confess my addictions...
well, I have a new one called
Pinterest!
I can't seem to get enough of it!
Finally!, a virtual pinboard to store
all my creative energy and on
top of that, tap into everyone else's too!!!
If you don't know about it, go check
out mine, I have a button right on my
home page...warning....it's
addicting!

My bestie April, snuck away from her family
one afternoon and I spoiled her with
a yummy lunch and tea in my studio.
She chatted and downloaded while
I got some orders done!

My other besties, Kelli and Karen, kept bugging me
for a craft night in my studio! We finally set a night,
sent the hubbies to Kelli's to watch some "man flick",
 ate a super yummy dinner that the
girls brought and fixed,
chatted, laughed, and
crafted the night away!
By the time my husband
walked through the door my studio was a
disaster of stuff everywhere and creations drying!

I made several lots of new ornaments this
past week! These were made using
vintage lace. A tiny chandelier crystal
hangs from the base.
These were made from teeny tiny vintage bottles.
I filled them with little treasures
including a teeny tiny real starfish!


More ornaments made from vintage lace.
These always look so sweet on the tree.

The beauty of these ornaments is that they
actually can be left up all year around.

Thank you for stopping in!
I always love hearing from my little follower base.
Message or comment me anytime.
Oh! and follow me on Pinterest and I'll
follow you!

xo
xo
clare

11 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

i esp. love your lace ornaments, but its all very pretty:)

Honey at 2805 said...

Your ornaments are all beautiful and creative!

Lolo @ The Adventures of Stig and Lolo said...

Hello my dear! You and your gal pals must have so much fun together :) I am very jealous...
I have been waiting for your holiday creations - cant wait to go and check them out.

Hugs!!
XOX

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

Love the ornaments ! I use vintage lace as a garland and those would compliment it beautifully.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love your ornaments--you girls look like you are having so much fun!

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Sounds like alot of fun.... Craft night in the studio is always Perfect for Sharing, Creating & Lots of Laughs~

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Loving all of your pretty treasures!

Happy WW,
Judy

trash talk said...

Creating mayhem with BFF's is always fun...especially if the mayhem creation results are this beautiful.
Deb

Angie said...

I had seen these ornaments and when I was in sisters this weekend I found an awesome deal on vintage lace at the antique mall and I thought I would try it out. I hope you don't mind me "borrowing" your idea:)

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

LOVE your ornaments! Hope you will come share them at my linky party!!

Unknown said...

I just love your ornaments! You are so talented! I received the liebler award as you have and that's where I found you. Congrats! 8^)