Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Little Smile from Above

Today is one of those days....you know?
The weather is rainy, windy, cold, dark,
and......well you know.
I just needed something to make me smile.
So as I was sitting in my bug waiting for it to
be gassed up...
(here in Oregon we can't pump our own gas,
which I love!)
...these two fur balls popped up in the
car next to me and talked to me
the whole time.
I got my much needed smile for today!

So I'm in my studio working on my
bottle garland
and the
other idea I had. I hope to post tomorrow.

In the meantime have a wonderful day!

And may something come your way to make you
smile too!



2 comments:

PCovi said...

They are so cute! Put a smile on mine too! It is so gloomy here today.

Shellbelle said...

I love BIG dogs! I came looking for the story behind the heart shaped rocks you and your besties went looking for, but that's okay, I found lots of other goodies to occupy by time. Can't wait to see your bottle garland (and the rocks).

btw, when I move and need to set up my new studio, I'm calling you for advice! Your studio is amazing, mine is never anywhere near that neat and organized.